Alien Antiquarian invades Human Party!
You play an alien dressed as human. Your goal is to invade the house party and collect all necessary items. Some items can only be accessed by certain people. Good thing then, that you have a shape shifting device. But be careful that other party guests don't see you using it!
This is my entry for the Ludum Dare 35 compo. It was created in Godot in less than 48 hours.
About the web version: I had a bit of trouble getting it to work. The blue background still doesn't work for whatever reason and the performance is quite bad. Also the Godot web exporter does not seem to recognize certain keys. Therefore you'll have to use mouse and keyboard... The Web version will not get updated again, due to all the bugs mentioned before. So please download the game if you can.
- Added music (thanks to batmanasb for the help)
- Fixed unfair AI direction changes
- Since many of you did not like the different pixel sizes, I replaced the image of the house, the targets and the hud
- Added waitress
- Added flowers, cocktail and shampoo targets
- Improved visibility for message after all targets have been collected or the player failed
- Better visual explanation of characters and items in manual